Impact100 Hunterdon awards grants to nonprofits in our community that address the focus area stipulated in our Eligibility Criteria.
Grant Application information coming soon.
Eligible nonprofits may submit a Letter of Intent to apply for grant funding of up to $100,000. We recommend reading our eligibility criteria before proceeding.
Member volunteers review and score Letters of Intent based on 4 criteria before selecting a subset of organizations to complete a full grant application:
1. Overall mission, vision of organization
2. Meeting unique need in the community
3. Proposed use of grant dollars
4. Shows clear programming specific to the focus area identified each year.
May: Grant Writing Workshop
May – June: Open Call for Letter of Intent Submissions
June: Grant Applications Open for Selected Organizations
July – October: Grant Review and Site Visits
November: Voting Event for Finalists
All stages of the grant review process are conducted entirely by current members of Impact100 Hunterdon.
The Grants Committee ultimately selects two to three finalists to compete for the $100,000 grant at our Annual Meeting.
- Defined as a tax-exempt public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Organizations serving Hunterdon County
- In possession of at least three full years (36 months) of independently prepared, audited, or reviewed financial statements
Yes. You will be able to identify the additional funding sources for your proposal on the form.